Tuesday, August 23, 2016

2.File Recovered “The Curse Odyssey Mix”



2.File Recovered “The Curse Odyssey Mix”

Ya this just happened. Total heart attack for  me. Apparently this is one of my most important videos ever , it has more than 1000 video versions, of this song , The Curse Odyssey Mix , the one, I finally made which was the final complete completion version, apparently the master original hi def. version file got deleted by mistake from all my hard drives. Apparently I was making so many new videos in 2015 and 2016…..this was so bad , after 1000 video versions of one song , the best one the final one you make gets deleted …by mistake.. Luckily when I make videos, I usually upload their masters to youtube, just as back up and its best quality, but well I couldn’t download the original file either from all those youtube download websites, they just download in low def. Finally I discovered the miracle of “Google Takeout”. I had to download entire 50 archives of all my videos but this original file was not in it. Apparently my song is copyrighted, by me ,on youtube, so even I can’t download the original file, So I had to remove the audio myself on youtube and yeah was finally able to download my original master file by downloading all the 50 archives again.  

Here's how:
  1. Step 1: Head to www.google.com/settings/takeout.
  2. Step 2: Click the Select none button at the top of the list, then flip the switch next to YouTube. ...
  3. Step 3: Choose the file type you want and the delivery method from their respect drop-down boxes.
Yes, the official name of this video was:


Made in 2015.


 

Those 10 Blogs by Omer Pasha Music
















No comments:

Post a Comment